Temple Coffee Brewing Guide: Auto Brew
Auto Brew (drip) is the most common household coffee maker. We don’t recommend it unless it is a Certified SCAA Brewer. You can get great results with: fresh high quality beans, the correct grind with a burr grinder, and 200 degree filter water.
Grind | Drip
Time | 4 – 5 min
1.Put water in coffee maker.
2. Put freshly ground coffee coffee inside filter basket and start brewing.
3. After brewing, pour into your favorite cup and enjoy.
Use these parameters to brew great coffee:
- Coffee | 20 grams or 3 heaping tablespoons
- H20 Temperature | 201°F underboil by 30 seconds
- H20 Vol | 10 oz/280 grams
- Grind | Drip is medium fine & slightly larger than table salt. Coarse is sea salt size.
Key to Great Results | fresh high quality beans, the correct grind with a burr grinder, filtered water, timer, a clean filter.
Our espressos vary with the seasons. Visit our online store for the most up-to-date brewing parameters for your espresso. We are committed to roasting and brewing the finest coffees from around the world. We source from Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Brazil.
For any brewing questions, email email@example.com.