Temple Coffee Brewing Guide: French Press
Grind | Coarse
Time | 4 min
French Press is the easiest way to make an excellent cup of coffee. Coarsely ground coffee will make a heavier bodied cup.
1. Put freshly ground coffee into French press. Start the timer.
2. Pour the water into French press halfway to the top. Stir the coffee 3 rotations. After the bloom has settled (in seconds), add water to the top. Put the top on, and start your timer for 4 minutes.
3. After 4 minutes, press the top and enjoy the best coffee of your life.
Use these parameters to brew great coffee:
- Coffee | 20 grams or 3 heaping tablespoons
- H20 Temperature | 201°F underboil by 30 seconds
- H20 Vol | 10 oz/280 grams
- Grind | Drip is medium fine & slightly larger than table salt. Coarse is sea salt size.
Key to Great Results | fresh high quality beans, the correct grind with a burr grinder, filtered water, timer, a clean filter.