Temple Coffee Brewing Guide: French Press
Grind | Coarse
Time | 4 min
French Press is the easiest way to make an excellent cup of coffee. Coarsely ground coffee will make a heavier bodied cup.
1. Put freshly ground coffee into French press. Start the timer.
2. Pour the water into French press halfway to the top. Stir the coffee 3 rotations. After the bloom has settled (in seconds), add water to the top. Put the top on, and start your timer for 4 minutes.
3. After 4 minutes, press the top and enjoy the best coffee of your life.
Use these parameters to brew great coffee:
- Coffee | 20 grams or 3 heaping tablespoons
- H20 Temperature | 201°F underboil by 30 seconds
- H20 Vol | 10 oz/280 grams
- Grind | Drip is medium fine & slightly larger than table salt. Coarse is sea salt size.
Key to Great Results | fresh high quality beans, the correct grind with a burr grinder, filtered water, timer, a clean filter.
Our espressos vary with the seasons. Visit our online store for the most up-to-date brewing parameters for your espresso. We are committed to roasting and brewing the finest coffees from around the world. We source from Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Brazil.
For any brewing questions, email email@example.com.