Temple Coffee Brewing Guide: Pour Over
Grind | Slightly Finer Than Drip
Time | 4 min
1. Place the cone on your waste cup. Fold filter at its seams and place inside the cone.
2. Run hot water through the filter. Drain completely.
3. Add coffee to the filter and start your timer.
4. Pour just enough water into the center of the cone to saturate the grounds evenly.
5. After 1 minute, slowly pour a third of the water in a spiral. Do not pour on the sides. Grounds should be evenly colored.
6. Repeat pouring 2 more times with a 30 second break in between. Enjoy!
Use these parameters to brew great coffee:
- Coffee | 20 grams or 3 heaping tablespoons
- H20 Temperature | 201°F underboil by 30 seconds
- H20 Vol | 10 oz/280 grams
- Grind | Drip is medium fine & slightly larger than table salt. Coarse is sea salt size.
Key to Great Results | fresh high quality beans, the correct grind with a burr grinder, filtered water, timer, a clean filter.