Thank you everyone who participated in our Online Scavenger Hunt! We’ve got a 10 winners, who we’ll post soon.
Below are the answers to the questions. Any submissions after 11:45AM will not be accepted for prizes.
- With what coffee did Temple win CoffeeReview.com’s #1 Coffee of 2013 and what did it score? Ethiopia ECX, 96pts
- What is Temple’s standard coffee to water ratio? 2g coffee to every 1oz water
- What are Temple’s three pillars of sustainability? Fiscal, Social, Environmental
- In what video does Darth Vader make an appearance? How to Brew Pour Over Coffee
- How many of our farmers produce Geisha? 7
- What is Keller’s favorite Slurpee combination? Coke and Cherry
- Temple recommends using the Aeropress a little differently than suggested by its manufactures. What is the name for this way to brew coffee in an Aeropress? Inverted Aeropress
- Which current coffee offering took six months of planning and the sampling of 100 lots to create? Temple Select Brazil Araponga
- When will Specialty Coffee Week Sacramento take place? What is the official website URL? October 13-19, 2014; specialtycoffeeweek.com.
- What is the brand and model name of our roaster? German Probat UG-15