The protocols listed below are in place at all seven of our retail locations to ensure we maintain the safest space possible for our team and guests.
- Limited, modified outdoor guest seating is available. Seating areas are placed 6 feet apart, with limited chairs available to avoid crowding. Tables and chairs are sanitized between each guest use.
- Face coverings required for team members while working in all cafes.
- Face coverings required for guests while visiting our Yolo and Sacramento county cafes.
- Discontinued use of personal cups and the use of to-go cups only. We will still honor drink discounts for customers who bring in a personal cup.
- Discontinued use of serveware. All items are served in to-go packaging.
- Sanitation of all door handles and trafficked areas every 15 minutes.
- Timers for all sanitation buckets to ensure they stay fresh and replenished.
- Use of a stylus for touch screen registers for our guests and team members. The stylus is sanitized between each use for guests.
- Encouragement of contactless pay options.
- Removal of self-serve condiment bar items. Please ask a team member for creamer, sugar, napkins, etc.
- Advocate for all team members and guests who are not feeling well to stay home, and to return only when fully recovered.
- Posting of thorough hand washing requirements at all hand washing stations.
- Hand sanitizer stations installed for our team members.
- Hand sanitizer available at the register for guest use.
- Discontinued public tastings and coffee sampling areas.
- GrubHub alternative delivery and pick-up options available.