Be a part of something special.
We’re always looking for coffee-centric team members to join the Temple team. Are you hard working, have a passion for coffee, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Apply! Prior barista experience, while appreciated, is not required.
To apply, please fill out our online job application.
– Industry-leading wages with the potential for growth.
– Dental, vision, and 401(k) (employer matches 5%).
– Quarterly excursions plus biannual company parties and outings.
– BGA-level training and education for skills needed to turn coffee into a rewarding and fulfilling career.
– Free cuppings of our coffee and tea offerings.
– State-of-the-art espresso and brewing equipment.
– Opportunities for both full-time and part-time shifts.
– A passion for all things coffee.
– Exceptionally punctual, tidy, and clean in appearance.
– Ability to thrive as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
Temple Coffee Roasters
2200 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
2829 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
1010 9th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
2600 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95864
239 G Street, Davis, CA 95616
Top 1 of 6 Coffee Roasters in America – Yahoo!
Top 1 of 17 Coffee Makers in the U.S. – CNN Money
Voted Best Coffeehouse in Sacramento by SN&R 2006 – 2014
Coffee of the Year 2013: 96 Coffee Review Ethiopia ECX
Runner-up “Roaster of the Year” 2013
Voted Best Coffeehouse in Sacramento by Midtown Monthly 2011
The Highest Scoring Coffee of 2010: 97 Coffee Review Guatemala Antigua Hunapu