Be a part of something special.
We’re always looking for coffee-centric team members to join the Temple team. Are you hard working, have a passion for coffee, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Apply! Prior barista experience, while appreciated, is not required.
To apply, please fill out our online job application.
– Industry-leading wages with the potential for growth.
– Dental, vision, and 401(k) (employer matches 5%).
– Quarterly excursions plus biannual company parties and outings.
– BGA-level training and education for skills needed to turn coffee into a rewarding and fulfilling career.
– Free cuppings of our coffee and tea offerings.
– State-of-the-art espresso and brewing equipment.
– Opportunities for both full-time and part-time shifts.
– A passion for all things coffee.
– Exceptionally punctual, tidy, and clean in appearance.
– Ability to thrive as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
Please bring us your résumé and a cover letter to any of our retail location. Be sure to identify why you want to pursue a career in coffee and why you want to do so at Temple. Please include your availability as well.
We encourage you to drop off your cover letter and résumé in person, however you may email them to email@example.com.
Temple Coffee Roasters
2829 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95816
1010 9th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
2600 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Sacramento, CA 95864
239 G Street, Davis, CA 95616
Top 1 of 6 Coffee Roasters in America – Yahoo!
Top 1 of 17 Coffee Makers in the U.S. – CNN Money
Voted Best Coffeehouse in Sacramento by SN&R 2006 – 2014
Coffee of the Year 2013: 96 Coffee Review Ethiopia ECX
Runner-up “Roaster of the Year” 2013
Voted Best Coffeehouse in Sacramento by Midtown Monthly 2011
The Highest Scoring Coffee of 2010: 97 Coffee Review Guatemala Antigua Hunapu