We are thankful to our customers, team members, and community at large for their continued support and understanding as we all navigate this time together. Temple has always been a safe space for our guests and team members, and it is our top priority to ensure the safety, health, and wellbeing of everyone in our community. We love and appreciate you all, and as such we have taken extra steps to help keep you safe amidst the current public health situation.
The following measures have been implemented in all Temple Coffee locations, and will remain intact until further notice:
- Modified seating to encourage social distancing.
- Discontinued use of personal cups and the use of to-go cups only. We will still honor drink discounts for customers who bring in a personal cup.
- Sanitation of all door handles and trafficked areas every 15 minutes.
- Timers for all sanitation buckets to ensure they stay fresh and replenished.
- Use of a stylus for touch screen registers for our guests and team members. The stylus is sanitized every 15 minutes.
- Encouragement of contactless pay options.
- Removal of self-serve condiment bar items. Please ask a team member for creamer, sugar, napkins, etc.
- Advocate for all team members and customers who are not feeling well to stay home, and to return only when fully recovered.
- Posting of thorough hand washing requirements at all hand washing stations.
- Sanitizer stations installed for our team members.
- Discontinued Friday Tastings and coffee sampling areas.
- Actively looking into alternative delivery and pick-up options.
Our coffees, teas, and at-home brewing equipment are available online for customers who wish to enjoy their coffee and tea at home. Our team is committed to serving you and keeping you safe to the best of our ability. We will continue to stay informed and make any changes to our company practices in order to meet the needs of our community.
Be Safe. Be Healthy. Be Mindful. We are here for you.
Temple Coffee Family