Temple Protocols for Safety and Sanitation
The following measures have been implemented in all Temple Coffee locations, and will remain intact until further notice:
- Full outdoor guest seating is available at Folsom, Davis, and Sacramento cafes.
- Full Indoor guest seating is available at Folsom, Davis, and Sacramento cafes.
- Face coverings are optional for team members while working in all cafes as of 4/4/22, and will continue to be provided to all of our teams.
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required for all guests regardless of vaccination status while visiting our Folsom, Davis, and Sacramento cafes.
- Health checks are required for each team member upon arrival, including a temperature check and questions regarding COVID-19.
- We offer all menu items to enjoy in house, or in to-go packaging.
- Sanitation of all door handles and high traffic areas every 30 minutes.
- Timers are set for all sanitation buckets to ensure they stay fresh and replenished.
- Contactless pay options available through Square POS.
- Require all team members and guests who are not feeling well to stay home, and team members to return only when fully recovered.
- Posting of thorough hand washing requirements at all hand washing stations.
- Hand sanitizer stations for our team members and guests.
- GrubHub alternative delivery and pick-up options available.