1. Grind 90g of coffee, very course (sea salt sized), and pour into a paper filter bag.
2. Tie the filter bag closed and place into a 32oz jar.
3. Pour all 720g of cold water into the jar and screw on the lid, making sure all the coffee grounds are saturated.
4. Steep coffee for 16 hours at room temperature.
5. Remove the filter bag and coffee grounds from the cold brew concentrate.
6. Dilute the cold brew concentrate to taste with water and ice. Concentrate will keep for 10 days in a refrigerator.